Other ships, museums and educational resources.
- The Allied Merchant Navy of World War Two – Primarily Canadian
- World War II U.S. Navy Armed Guard and World War II U.S. Merchant Marine – Great site for info on Armed Guard and MM
- ShipSpotting.com – Huge archive of old ship photos
- Old Ship Picture Galleries – Huge archive of old ship photos
- PMARS: Property Management and Archive Record System
- PMARS is MARAD’s official repository of NDRF ship
- Mariners – Researching the mariners and ships of the merchant marine and the world’s navies
- Mariners Victory Ship Index – Detailed history on every Victory Ship
- American Merchant Marine at War - Great Site for all things Merchant Marine: Dedicated to the Mariners who died in service of their country during all Wars, including Revolutionary War, World War II, Korea, Vietnam; and their U.S. Naval Armed Guard shipmates
- Ships Nostalgia - Interactive shipping encyclopedia
- SS Red Oak Victory - Victory Ship Museum in Richmond, California (Oakland area)
- SS Lane Victory – Fully operational Victory ship and Museum Ship in San Pedro, CA (Los Angeles/Long Beach)
- Liberty Ship S.S. Jeremiah O’Brien – One of two remaining operational Liberty Ships. San Francisco
- Liberty Ship SS John W. Brown – One of two surviving fully operational Liberty ships preserved in the United States
- Historic Naval Ships Association - Consisting of both museums and memorials, these ships honor the men and women who serve their nations as well as provide an exciting and fun place to learn about history and technology.
- NavSource Naval History - Photographic History Of The U.S. Navy
- Historic Ships to Visit – Listings of over 200 historic ships located in the United States and open for public visitation.